WARWICK REINDEER RUN 2021
A brand new festive event from Raceways Events CIC! Take on either 7.5km or 2.5km at Warwick Racecourse. The event takes place on Sunday 28th November and of course all runners will be dressed as reindeer!
Reindeer costumes can be included in the cost of your entry, or if you prefer you can bring your own! A bespoke medal, chip timing, post-race snacks, race photography all come as standard in all of our events.
There will also be a 1km Kids Fun Run – at a small charge if the children would also like a reindeer costume (which is very much recommended)!
Your health and safety is our priority, stay Covid Safe
As Raceways continues to plan and organise events during this difficult time, we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to organise a safe and socially distanced event. We are working with the local Council and our suppliers to deliver an event you can be confident in.
Please keep an eye on our social media and website for details.
Click here to download your race day information pack:
- Traffic Free, flat and picturesque course around Warwick Racecourse
- Electronic Chip Timing and Medals for all finishers
- Water and refreshments for all runners at the finish
- Start times: The 7km and 2.5km races will start at 10am, and the Kids 1km Fun Run will start at 11.15am
- Registration will open from 7.30am for costume and race number collection
- Event HQ is located at the northern end of Warwick racecourse, the Main Entrance adjacent to the main grandstand. The address is: Hampton Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6HN
- Parking is available in the council car parks surrounding the area – for more information, click HERE
Run the Warwick Reindeer Run for FREE by fundraising for Marathon Kids UK?
The Warwick Reindeer Run official charity partner is Leamington Spa based children’s charity Marathon Kids UK, (formally Kids Run Free) who are on a mission to get kids moving – find out more about their work HERE.
With your help, the charity will be able to launch a new park event, have an impact on a local school, and so much more.
Marathon Kids UK gratefully accepts all donations, no matter how large or small. To fundraise for Marathon Kids UK all you have to do is enter the Warwick Reindeer Run as normal, once you have done this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the race you have entered. The Marathon Kids UK team will advise you on how to set up your fundraising page.
Then all you need to do is start fundraising, if you raise a minimum of £100 we will refund your entry fee. If not any money you raise will be greatly received.
It couldn’t be easier to support the next generation to be more physically active!